12 December 2009

Stone

It was under such skies,
Of which she was the eer,
Black with ten thousand eyes.
Mithra.

With such just weeping tears
That fear unleashed vex
From the jaws of her soul.
Cerberus.

It snapped and snarled,
Ripped and tore
Asunder from that of my whole.

Like that of a Juggernaut
Slaying the Gods
In spite, she slew me
With mercy no more.

"Abhor," said she
"Do I to thee.
You wretched of Adam.
Like Cain thrown to sea

Of sand." I stand no more.
Not here. For my heart is gone.
Bled in her hand it stays

Forever. Though I may endeavour
Through tears to attain
What was once gained
Through love and through pain.
Amore.

So long has it been,
That cast out of mind
The feel of joy and laugh.
December now falls,
A corridor calls,
I answer as light does fade.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home