30 November 2009

There was never a Before:

During:

I walk into the house of a static killing I hear her call from up the stairs blood trailing every step a sign of erotic struggle splashes of white a flag of sweet surrender the bathroom door was flung open like you didn't care if I knew war torn clothes litter the white powdered hall but the scene is now complete you call from the vat of acid bathe water stained the colours of betrayal melted emeralds with boiling reds and discarded silver tears.

After:

I lash out in a sword spree of vengeance as insanity takes hold of my once logical mind. My efforts to thrash off my chains end in bloody wrists and failed, shallow breaths. But still and ignorant mind will not give up on a loved existence that, in the end, is ultimately unattainable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home