13 December 2009

Some times you just have to say 'what the fudge?'

How to begin... Well, in typical Ronan fashion, I'll be completely straight.

Today I witnessed a decapitation.

My friend today showed me a video of a Russian Neo-Nazi decapitation and shooting. This was real. This was in no way, shape or form fake. It was a real video sent in to the Russian media. DO NOT LOOK IT UP! I am not writing this to send some morbid curiosity to you, the reader, to look this video up. I can honestly say I feel worse off as a person after seeing that video. As the bound victim was pushed by his head to the ground her let out a short, sharp, last pathetic muffled scream. The hunting knife was then shoved in to his neck and the horrific act began. It was slow. It was untrained. It was graphic. It was horrific. I would like to remind you people that having your throat cut will not kill you instantly. Not even if you slice an object index finger depth in to a throat will it kill you. It takes time for you to bleed out. It took at least a minute for the man to bleed out whilst the killer continued to slice at his throat. All the while gargled grasps made for background noise. The other was shot in a foot deep grave. The only, I repeat, the only reason why these two were killed was because they were foreign nationals. Some times you just have to say 'WHAT THE FUCK?!'

"Hell, created for Satan and his angels." Maybe so, but there are plenty of people who deserve their rightful place there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home