05 July 2009

"I am heading for the mountain. There I will meet God."

This life is my journey. When I reach my destination and I have no where further to climb I know that is when I will die. And with hope and determination I will meet God when I reach the mountain peek and I pray he carries me to heaven to wait for the second Earth. I climb with no one at my side but I am not alone. I can still see the scree at the bottom and the clouds cover the summit so I know I have much to traverse and even more beasts to over come. Their corpses litter my path and their caves trapdoor the winding road. I am the first to climb this path yet there is trail to follow with many routes breaking off. I am left wondering who made these trails and if it is God helping me to find the summit not with greater ease but with a richer trek in store. I will reach this peek and I will roar and howl to the others "I am Wolfskin. I am Wolfskin."

I am Wolfskin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home