24 February 2009

FUCK YOU!!!

I'm sick of all your shit. Your mellow dramatic SHIT! Deal with your problems, you shitfuck. You look to everyone else to come up with some sort of answer when no one fucking cares! I want to beat some sense in to you but it wouldn't work, you'd just get pissy and even MORE dramatic. Because the world needs more of that.

Idiot.

Take a look at yourself! Take a good, fucking look in the mirror and see if you can stop yourself from smashing your face in to it before I get there to do it for you. I've had enough. I've taken your shit. The same shit you called sugar. You dump all your shit on other people and have the fucking nerve to call me a dick, to call ME immature. You're the failure, not me. You run around like a fucking ant, too busy to realise your too insignificant to be noticed. You're not a speck, you're less than a speck. You're part of the fucking mass and the mindless congregation of the great religion of Earth. I'm not apart of you. I don't even like you. Who could like you? Who could love you? Can't answer it, can you? That's because no one can. No one. And no one ever will.

I'd fucking kill you but that's too good a death for something like you. A thing less than existence. An object already drowning in oblivion. No one will remember you. No one even knows you. You're not even a ghost. No one pities you. You're ignored. You always will be. An unmarked grave awaits the end of your pathetic life. The perfect end to a thing too insignificant to have a name. And you make such a fuss every day as if people want something to do with you. You're deluded. Go shrivel up and die. You're the fucking problem you empty, dry husk of a speck to a speck.

And no one.

Fucking.

Loves you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home