08 February 2009

Mind vomit

I am afraid. Afraid to lose my mystery. Something is uninteresting if you know everything about it. My transparency and honesty is good but then if I show everything what else is there to see? You've figured me out and then you move on. Have I let everything spill out and what you see on the floor is me, my personality? But I don't think so. I do not know everything about myself so how can you? Many of my actions make little sense to me. My knowledge and intellect take a back seat to instinct and passion. Even if I know it is bad or something is going to happen I will probably do it anyway. My so called wisdom is useless. Maybe it's because I'm young and that is the way of the young? I don't know. But I don't want people to become disinterested in me because if they do they'll just move on. Read another 'book', forget another life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home