01 November 2011

Hey

I've found that the more time passes on something that didn't bother me the more it starts to bother me. What do I mean? A girl, I suppose you could say, broke up with me and it didn't bother me all that much. I understood but was still hurt. I found I've become more and more hurt by it as time has progressed. It's annoying. Like a festering wound. I don't want to become obsessed which is why I'm writing this, to get it out. I haven't told anyone in detail what went on and I'm not going to divulge much about it in this. It was private, personal and it was mine. No one elses. She was mine for that time and I was hers. Day or night, I was there. I would come if summoned, I would answer if called, I was always there for her. Whatever she said and did I tried to help her with and many times I was a help. I was understanding and loving. I was what I wanted to be and what she needed. But I was proven right, as I always am. It was what had gone before just in a different guise. 'Same shit, different day' would be the common phrase. I gave my all which is more than I had given before because I have learned and grown. I was vigilant and sturdy. But when I had helped with everything she asked me too, when she saw that all had settle in the immediate, she left. A sort of 'murder through suicide'. She did what I would consider betrayal so to give me no choice but to go. She left by her own will under the reason of keeping me to my code of conduct. She had betrayed me so she left as to side step me leaving her. But I wasn't going to. I have my own reasons why I wasn't going to. But there you have it.

Bye.