12 February 2010

Not you again...

You know, it's been a while since I said a word to you.
So here it goes.

You're a low life in a pool of scum
A filthy fucking bitch
Not a wicked witch
Because there's nothing supernatural
About giving it for free.
It's as easy as one, two
Oops! That's three little kiddies
In your tramp stamp belly.
You make me laugh,
Laugh at you
Laugh at them
Laugh and giggle
With an iggle
Like a tickle
In my brain
When you speak to me
In that itchy bitch voice.
Stop your damn calling
My battery is low
And patience running lower
Than even you would go.
So,
FUCK YOU!!!
Little piggy
Fuck you with a stick
On a red hot spit
As I spit on you
So you buuble and boil
And maybe even blow away.
God damn,
God damn your plans
And your lifes work drowns
In the scum
As a low life, rich in bitch
And high in free clit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home