18 March 2009

Tonight

How many times do I have to scream until I'm heard?
How many times do I have to cry until the tears come?
How many times do I have to run before I can move?
How many times do I have to breath before I'm alive?

I don't feel life gracing me as I see it grace others.
I'm scared.
My phone vibrates and my heart races.
It runs for a hiding place I don't have.
We are all weak. We are all strong.
Decoding humanity is something that should be left alone.
The facts are there but the truth is always missed.
Venom has the ability to kill. Words have the ability to destroy.
Annihilation is my specialty. But I'm losing my touch. Good? Bad?
I'm too tired to think so I'll just sing instead.

How many times do I have to swim before I can float?
How many times do I have to climb before my hands touch the mountain?
How many times do I have to sprint until I can crawl?
How many times do I have to fall until I can fly?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayfaring Stranger said...

I enjoyed this.

Mark

Thursday, 19 March, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home